Vanguard LifeStrategy 80% Equity UCITS ETF Distributing

ISIN IE00BMVB5S82 WKN A2P7TH
Equity, World, Multi-Asset Strategy

The umbrella fund Vanguard LifeStrategy 80% Equity invests in various ETFs worldwide. 80% of fund assets are invested in stocks from developed and emerging markets. The remaining 20% are invested in bonds. Issuers may come from developed and emerging markets, but the bonds are either denominated in or currency hedged to Euro.

3 Savings plan offers for the Vanguard LifeStrategy 80% Equity UCITS ETF Distributing 0.00 0.49

Best ETF savings plan offers for the Vanguard LifeStrategy 80% Equity UCITS ETF Distributing

Select your savings amount:

 
Broker Rating Savings plan offer Brokerage fee More information
 
free of charge
free of charge
More info
 
free of charge
free of charge
More info
 
EUR 0.49
0.49%
free of charge
More info
 

Alternative savings plan offers for Vanguard LifeStrategy 80% Equity

ETF Best offer Show this offer
Vanguard LifeStrategy 80% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulating
4 offers (2 for free)
Vanguard LifeStrategy 80% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulating Show offers
Show all ETFs on Vanguard LifeStrategy 80% Equity in ETF Screener
 
 

Alternative savings plan offers for Equity, World, Multi-Asset Strategy

ETF Best offer Show this offer
Lyxor Portfolio Strategy Defensive UCITS ETF
10 offers (6 for free)
Lyxor Portfolio Strategy Defensive UCITS ETF Show offers
Lyxor Portfolio Strategy Offensive UCITS ETF
10 offers (6 for free)
Lyxor Portfolio Strategy Offensive UCITS ETF Show offers
Lyxor Portfolio Strategy UCITS ETF
11 offers (7 for free)
Lyxor Portfolio Strategy UCITS ETF Show offers
SPDR Morningstar Multi-Asset Global Infrastructure UCITS ETF
2 offers (2 for free)
SPDR Morningstar Multi-Asset Global Infrastructure UCITS ETF Show offers
VanEck Vectors Multi-Asset Balanced Allocation UCITS ETF
3 offers (3 for free)
VanEck Vectors Multi-Asset Balanced Allocation UCITS ETF Show offers
VanEck Vectors Multi-Asset Conservative Allocation UCITS ETF
3 offers (3 for free)
VanEck Vectors Multi-Asset Conservative Allocation UCITS ETF Show offers
VanEck Vectors Multi-Asset Growth Allocation UCITS ETF
3 offers (3 for free)
VanEck Vectors Multi-Asset Growth Allocation UCITS ETF Show offers
Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulating
3 offers (2 for free)
Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulating Show offers
Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity UCITS ETF Distributing
3 offers (2 for free)
Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity UCITS ETF Distributing Show offers
Vanguard LifeStrategy 40% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulating
3 offers (2 for free)
Vanguard LifeStrategy 40% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulating Show offers
Vanguard LifeStrategy 40% Equity UCITS ETF Distributing
3 offers (2 for free)
Vanguard LifeStrategy 40% Equity UCITS ETF Distributing Show offers
Vanguard LifeStrategy 60% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulating
3 offers (2 for free)
Vanguard LifeStrategy 60% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulating Show offers
Vanguard LifeStrategy 60% Equity UCITS ETF Distributing
3 offers (2 for free)
Vanguard LifeStrategy 60% Equity UCITS ETF Distributing Show offers
Xtrackers Portfolio Income UCITS ETF 1D
9 offers (6 for free)
Xtrackers Portfolio Income UCITS ETF 1D Show offers
Xtrackers Portfolio UCITS ETF 1C
12 offers (8 for free)
Xtrackers Portfolio UCITS ETF 1C Show offers
Show all ETFs on Equity, World, Multi-Asset Strategy in ETF Screener
 
 
— The external links are affiliate links. justETF may be compensated by providers of these links for new clients. By doing so, justETF finances its free information offering. Support us by using our affiliate links for opening a new brokerage account. Thank you!