Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulating ISIN IE00BMVB5K07, WKN A2P7TN

 
Add to portfolio Watch Compare ETF profile
 
 
 
 

Strategy of Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulating

Investment strategy

The umbrella fund Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity invests in various ETFs worldwide. 20% of fund assets are invested in stocks from developed and emerging markets. The remaining 80% are invested in bonds. Issuers may come from developed and emerging markets, but the bonds are either denominated in or currency hedged to Euro.

 

Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity (2)

Equity (1096) World (240) Multi-Asset Strategy (13)
Quote
EUR 25.09
XETRA
16/04/2021
24.59 52 weeks low/high 25.19
52 weeks low/high
Buy Sell
 
Savings plan ready
Show all offers
 

Risk and fees of Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulating

Risk
EUR 12 m
Fund size
Fund size category

Replication

Physical (Full replication)
Legal structure ETF
Strategy risk Long-only
Fund currency EUR

Currency risk

Currency unhedged
Volatility 1 year (in EUR) - -
Inception/ Listing Date 8 December 2020
Fees
0.25% p.a.
Total expense ratio
0.04% Compare 0.99%
Compare ( Equity )
Dividend/ Taxes
Distribution policy Accumulating
Distribution frequency -
Fund domicile Ireland
Tax data Bundesanzeiger
Legal structure
Fund Structure Open-ended Investment Company (OEIC)
UCITS compliance Yes
Fund Provider Vanguard
Administrator Brown Brother Harriman Fund Administration Services (Ireland) Limited
Investment Advisor Vanguard Global Advisers, LLC
Custodian Bank Brown Brothers Harriman Trustee Services Ireland Limited
Revision Company PricewaterhouseCoopers Chartered Accountants & Registered Auditors
Fiscal Year End 30 June
Swiss representative -
Swiss paying agent -
Tax Status
Switzerland No ESTV Reporting
Austria Tax Reporting Fund
UK UK Reporting
Replication, swap, securities lending
Indextype -
Swap counterparty -
Collateral manager Vanguard Global Advisers, LLC
Securities lending No
Securities lending counterparty
 
 
 

Performance of Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulating

Loading...
 

Savings plan offers for the Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulating

Select your savings amount:

 
Broker Rating Savings plan offer Brokerage fee More information
 
free of charge
free of charge
More info
 
free of charge
free of charge
More info
 
EUR 0.49
0.49%
free of charge
More info
Show all offers
 

Description of Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulating

The Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulating tracks a Multi-Asset Strategy, World. The dividends in the fund are reinvested (accumulating).

The total expense ratio amounts to 0.25% p.a.. The fund replicates the performance of the underlying index by buying all the index constituents (full replication). The Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulating is a very small ETF with 12m Euro assets under management. The ETF is younger than 1 year and is domiciled in Ireland.
 

Look for similar ETFs

 
— All quotes are 15 minutes delayed stock exchange quotes or NAVs (=daily published by fund provider). Quotes and reference data provided by Xignite, Inc., etfinfo and justETF GmbH. Returns include dividend payments. There is no warranty for completeness, accuracy and correctness for the displayed information.
Source:ETFinfo
 

Performance chart of Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulating

Loading...
 

Chart comparison of all ETFs on this index (2)

Chart comparison of all ETFs on this category (13)

 
— All quotes are 15 minutes delayed stock exchange quotes or NAVs (=daily published by fund provider). Quotes and reference data provided by Xignite, Inc., etfinfo and justETF GmbH. Returns include dividend payments. There is no warranty for completeness, accuracy and correctness for the displayed information.
Source:ETFinfo
 
 

Returns of Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulating

Returns in years
Loading...
Returns in periods
Loading...
 
Monthly returns in a heat map
Loading...
 
— All quotes are 15 minutes delayed stock exchange quotes or NAVs (=daily published by fund provider). Quotes and reference data provided by Xignite, Inc., etfinfo and justETF GmbH. Returns include dividend payments. There is no warranty for completeness, accuracy and correctness for the displayed information.
Source:ETFinfo
 
 

Listings of Vanguard LifeStrategy 20% Equity UCITS ETF Accumulating

Loading...
 
Rolling 1 year volatility

Analyse the 1 year volatility over time.

Learn more
 

Take advantage of all comfort features and portfolio comparisons with justETF Premium. The Premium version includes features like simulation of ETF portfolios, details analysis, monitoring, rebalancing and more.

Upgrade now

Track your ETF strategies online